The Army offers on-line SharePoint 2007 end user training via the LandWarNet eUniversity site. All Active Duty, National Guard, Army Reserve, DoD Civilians, and Contractors employed by the Army are eligible. The course offered includes:
1. Getting Started with SharePoint Services.
2. Using SharePoint with Office Apps.
3. Creating and Managing SharePoint Sites.
4. Team Collaboration with SharePoint.
To take advantage of this opportunity, follow these simple directions:
1. Go to https://courses.gordon.army.mil and login with your CAC or AKO username / password.
2. Click the Courses (tab)
3. Choose the Microsoft eLearning Library under Course Catalog
4. Select the course you wish to take.
NOTE: The SharePoint courses are "inside" the Microsoft Office Core course.
5. Click the 'Enroll' button.
6. Click the link which says 'Click here to enter your course.'
7. After completing this step, the training will be listed in the 'My Courses' page when you log into the system
Alternate training locations:
SharePoint 2007 & 2010 for Dummies is available at: https://usarmy.skillport.com
Type: SharePoint in the Search for box at the top, and you will find all SharePoint training available
If you have questions or suggestions for this site, contact Michael J. Danberry
Are you interested in subscribing to the CACNews email list?
Last Update or Review: Tuesday, 30 April 2013 17:30 hrs
The following domain names all resolve to the same website: ChiefsCACSite.com, CommonAccessCard.us, CommonAccessCard.info, & ChiefGeek.us